skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, March 30, 2009
What Fuels Me?
Chipotle Chicken burrito bowls. A good mix of carbs, protein and fat without the bloating/lactic acid effect from white carbos (pasta, tortillas, flour based breads).
My favorite place to eat....delicious stuff.
1 comment:
Abby
said...
boo
:)
April 13, 2009 at 10:19 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yo!
Ryan
I just graduated from Purdue University. I stay busy with racing my bike for Sustainable Cycling - a carbon-neutral team. I love Ben & Jerry's.
View my complete profile
These are rad!
Eric Bales
3 years ago
Bike Snob NYC
6 years ago
Life in the fast lane
7 years ago
Derek's Bike Racing Blog
9 years ago
"The Life of Brian"
10 years ago
Rockets to Sprockets
12 years ago
I'd rather be riding...
17 years ago
Ted King
Will Frischkorn
Pulleys and Gears
Belgium Knee Warmers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(25)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
▼
March
(5)
What Fuels Me?
Cavendish is ridiculous...fo' real!
Indian Mounds and some Racin'
Hopefully the weather stays nice
Murray State Survival
►
February
(6)
►
January
(1)
1 comment:
boo
:)
Post a Comment